After a Friday night of loud music and pizza stuffing, I groggily woke up in need of tea. My friends and I discovered another unique café (which I will share next time) in Iidabashi. Not only do they have unlimited coffee and tea (and massage chairs), they have a wide range of music on hand. Unfortunately, they don’t have their own Spotify playlist so I took it upon myself to “shazam” my favorite songs. Enjoy!
- “Lily” – Geyster
- “Let’s Take The Car Out” – Nicholas Krgovich
- “An Enchanting Blue” – Giorgio Tuma
- “On The Summer Solstice” – Aspidistrafly
- “Sirens” – Boat Beam
- “Of All Living Creatures, Why A Human Being?” – Alondra Bentley
- “Kinda Fantastic” – Pajaro Sunrise